Stop calling
I don't wanna think anymore
☎Profile
Hello, this is my profile.
I have many many weird dreams.
I dreamt of making pigs fly and making crayons edible.
And one day, thanks to me, it'll be raining hamburgers.
I sleep late everyday and wake up late, so who cares about early birds catching the worms?
Seriously, it's boring sleping early.
Oh yeah, and take note of the height of your profile, it better match the height of the icon next to it (if you are putting any, for perfection's sake)@ FB BS
|
Tagbox |
Affiliates
|
Entries
Monday, September 6, 2010
/
Rain Rain Rain ... Lots of thing to..(even tough i sat there listen to radio)
Anyway,times fly when you are busy...
Still struggling on bloody reports !!! Yeah,public holiday come soon..Finally,can rest.
Nothing much to say...
You'll have to lose first before you could win...
To Gain something,you will have to Sacrifice something..But sometime..Even you sacrifice,you will gain nothing.(maybe experience)
That's what i learn... (Life's isn't fair.. So stop complaining / whining)...
Stop comparing yourself to others...
Gain as much experiences..One day,experience will help you..
My favorite phrases:
1. Nothing is impossible
2. Live life to it's fullest
3. To gain something,you will have to sacrifice
4. What's goes around comes around
@ 4:11 AM
Rights reserved © 16thday
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce

