Stop calling
I don't wanna think anymore
☎Profile
Hello, this is my profile.
I have many many weird dreams.
I dreamt of making pigs fly and making crayons edible.
And one day, thanks to me, it'll be raining hamburgers.
I sleep late everyday and wake up late, so who cares about early birds catching the worms?
Seriously, it's boring sleping early.
Oh yeah, and take note of the height of your profile, it better match the height of the icon next to it (if you are putting any, for perfection's sake)@ FB BS
|
Tagbox |
Affiliates
|
Entries
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
/
Hello..Nothing much to say...Hmmm,now stressing over my reports and presentation etc etc..Argh,i'm beat..
Have to work tomorrow.. MON - FRI (WORK) SAT - SUN (REST) WTH!!? Work like dog
Working on this "live my life to it's fullest"
Eating oily food everyday.I WANT TO SLEEP !!! Relying on coffee everyday to keep me awake.LOL,writing random stuffs..(NO LINK)
Well, 2 more months to go !! ARGH,NOTHING GOES WELL AT ALL... TIRED TIRED TIRED
Studying is 10xxxxxxxx better than working..I want to go back...I will never want to do this job again (when i grow up) Aerospace sound interesting? GOOD LUCK THEN !!
My eyes are closing ~.~ 22:36 time to sleep ..NO CHOICE
Good Night ~.~
@ 7:08 AM
Rights reserved © 16thday
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce

