Stop calling
I don't wanna think anymore
☎Profile
Hello, this is my profile.
I have many many weird dreams.
I dreamt of making pigs fly and making crayons edible.
And one day, thanks to me, it'll be raining hamburgers.
I sleep late everyday and wake up late, so who cares about early birds catching the worms?
Seriously, it's boring sleping early.
Oh yeah, and take note of the height of your profile, it better match the height of the icon next to it (if you are putting any, for perfection's sake)@ FB BS
|
Tagbox |
Affiliates
|
Entries
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
/
Hi guys..Ermm brought a New basketball on last sunday.But i don't like that ball at all.Haix,no choice.Anyway,played with so called "pro"Well,i said they better than us but my friends said they lously?Ermm ok,they did lots of mistake like moving screen,travelling etc..But we lost anyway.All because of TEAMWORK.Our team doesn't have..Actually,we can create a team le but no one wants to be-in-charge.Tomorrow more training !!! I believe. Sound like Professional.Seriously,i don't mind creating a basketball team.Since we all Teaches,Helps,Improves one and another...T.E.A.M.W.O.R.K are important.
Anyway,i miss those days in Seletar Spring.How we play,Disturb,Watch movie and etc...Miss my nickname though.Haix,everyone moved.Except for some.Busy playing basketball didn't go back.
I will remember every single things happen in Seletar !!! *The ANNOYING GROUP*
Hmm,miss playing badminton.Ohno,my badminton rackets are rusty !!! NOOOOOOO
@ 8:28 AM
Rights reserved © 16thday
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce

