Stop calling
I don't wanna think anymore
☎Profile
Hello, this is my profile.
I have many many weird dreams.
I dreamt of making pigs fly and making crayons edible.
And one day, thanks to me, it'll be raining hamburgers.
I sleep late everyday and wake up late, so who cares about early birds catching the worms?
Seriously, it's boring sleping early.
Oh yeah, and take note of the height of your profile, it better match the height of the icon next to it (if you are putting any, for perfection's sake)@ FB BS
|
Tagbox |
Affiliates
|
Entries
Thursday, June 3, 2010
/
Hi guys..Finally exams over.Now everyone waiting for attachment so that they can earn money.Lucky,today paper was easy.Phew.Woah,so many people came out today!!Even Boon Khim.Well,have a great day today.Ohya,someone called me a MOUSE !? What?Just because i was able to squeeze through alot of people and score =.= + Saying WONDERFUL whenever their team score!?
Fine...MC for Today !!!
Okok more to studies.At first,my family agree of letting me go attachment to WUXI (china)for 5 months..Few days later,they all disagree.Hey,i went to the briefing + Interview le.Now say don't want???Nevermind,i don't mind going SINGAPORE attachment.Interview aren't scary as i thought.I don't think i will be selected to CHINA attachment anyway.
Still feeling sad that someone calling me MOUSE !!! o~o (this call skill)
@ 7:00 AM
Rights reserved © 16thday
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce

