Stop calling
I don't wanna think anymore
☎Profile
Hello, this is my profile.
I have many many weird dreams.
I dreamt of making pigs fly and making crayons edible.
And one day, thanks to me, it'll be raining hamburgers.
I sleep late everyday and wake up late, so who cares about early birds catching the worms?
Seriously, it's boring sleping early.
Oh yeah, and take note of the height of your profile, it better match the height of the icon next to it (if you are putting any, for perfection's sake)@ FB BS
|
Tagbox |
Affiliates
|
Entries
Saturday, May 22, 2010
/
Firstly,i want to thanks Mark Lee for helping me for my blog.Thanks Alot.Okays,today played basketball again.Had so much fun with all my basketball friends.Woah,some of them improve greatly.Scary..Guys look out..Playing basketball can release stress.Don't judge a person by his/her cover.You will regret.
22:21 le..Eating my dinner.Just came back only =.=
Hey hey,Lim Yan become so hardworking out of a sudden?
A guy who needs to use a GUN to force him to study.ABLE TO SELF STUDY !!!
What wrong with him !?
Something got into his brain!?
DO YOU REMEMBER !?
@ 7:13 AM
Rights reserved © 16thday
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce

