Stop calling
I don't wanna think anymore
☎Profile
Hello, this is my profile.
I have many many weird dreams.
I dreamt of making pigs fly and making crayons edible.
And one day, thanks to me, it'll be raining hamburgers.
I sleep late everyday and wake up late, so who cares about early birds catching the worms?
Seriously, it's boring sleping early.
Oh yeah, and take note of the height of your profile, it better match the height of the icon next to it (if you are putting any, for perfection's sake)@ FB BS
|
Tagbox |
Affiliates
|
Entries
Thursday, May 20, 2010
/
Back.Went to the Navy today.Actually is kinda fun without having to wake up so early and the hot weather.Ermm,there's nothing much there but i saw lot's of my secondary school friends such as Boon Khim,Jasline,Sasindra(sorry i don't know how to spell you name)After the tour,we still have to return back to school to continue afternoon class.Slept all the way back to school.*In order to gain something,you must sacrifice something first*
*The problem is "Are you willing to sacrifice*
*BUT sometime...Even you are willing to sacrifice,you still won't able to gain it*
@ 4:56 AM
Rights reserved © 16thday
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce

