Stop calling
I don't wanna think anymore
☎Profile
Hello, this is my profile.
I have many many weird dreams.
I dreamt of making pigs fly and making crayons edible.
And one day, thanks to me, it'll be raining hamburgers.
I sleep late everyday and wake up late, so who cares about early birds catching the worms?
Seriously, it's boring sleping early.
Oh yeah, and take note of the height of your profile, it better match the height of the icon next to it (if you are putting any, for perfection's sake)@ FB BS
|
Tagbox |
Affiliates
|
Entries
Thursday, January 28, 2010
/
Weekly post
Monday: Boring day in school..Noisy class,can't focus.Wah,nowadays don't mess with kids(especially those who know how to play basketball)
They can be very very scary.Starting to fall sick.(Having Sore throat and having hipups regulary)
Tuesday: Slept in class today ( TOO BORING ) Played against kids.Well,they really good in basketball.(Still having sore throat )
Wednesday: Had great time during PE.Gone crazy..Still have energy to play basketball after school.Ohya,something happen today..Not going to mention.( Cough badly. )
Thursday: Well,almost faint during class because it was so boring till...Everyone become hyper(even for teachers)Yea!! finally manage to understand some programing.Everyone did well in today match.Well done!! Alots of injuries though.I still need to improve.( Flu and cough badly)
Friday: No school today yeah!!Stay at home..Play computer for the whole afternoon.BORED.
Play basketball..RECOVER !!!
Sat: Staying at home is boring.So i draw this to keep myself entertain.

They can be very very scary.Starting to fall sick.(Having Sore throat and having hipups regulary)
Tuesday: Slept in class today ( TOO BORING ) Played against kids.Well,they really good in basketball.(Still having sore throat )
Wednesday: Had great time during PE.Gone crazy..Still have energy to play basketball after school.Ohya,something happen today..Not going to mention.( Cough badly. )
Thursday: Well,almost faint during class because it was so boring till...Everyone become hyper(even for teachers)Yea!! finally manage to understand some programing.Everyone did well in today match.Well done!! Alots of injuries though.I still need to improve.( Flu and cough badly)
Friday: No school today yeah!!Stay at home..Play computer for the whole afternoon.BORED.
Play basketball..RECOVER !!!
Sat: Staying at home is boring.So i draw this to keep myself entertain.

@ 6:17 AM
Rights reserved © 16thday
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce

