Stop calling
I don't wanna think anymore
☎Profile
Hello, this is my profile.
I have many many weird dreams.
I dreamt of making pigs fly and making crayons edible.
And one day, thanks to me, it'll be raining hamburgers.
I sleep late everyday and wake up late, so who cares about early birds catching the worms?
Seriously, it's boring sleping early.
Oh yeah, and take note of the height of your profile, it better match the height of the icon next to it (if you are putting any, for perfection's sake)@ FB BS
|
Tagbox |
Affiliates
|
Entries
Sunday, January 3, 2010
/
Arhh!! School start tomorrow.WTH!?I didn't enjoy myself.Don't feel lyk going to school tomorrow.Must be staying at home during the holiday playin com or playing basketball.Sianx arh..Can extend the holiday mar?
But this year..Balestier Ite will only have AMT & MB course.Well,this year i must chiong my studies in order to go Poly.How come i keep on scoring 3+ only.Walao,my course nothing to study for it theory.
Feeling very very sleepy now.nvm,i will make full use of the next holiday..Can't wait for Chinese New Year.~All those goodies~
Ohya,i wan my fringe to grow faster.
Byes my DEAD BLOG
@ 2:54 AM
Rights reserved © 16thday
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce

