Stop calling
I don't wanna think anymore
☎Profile

Hello, this is my profile. I have many many weird dreams. I dreamt of making pigs fly and making crayons edible. And one day, thanks to me, it'll be raining hamburgers. I sleep late everyday and wake up late, so who cares about early birds catching the worms? Seriously, it's boring sleping early. Oh yeah, and take note of the height of your profile, it better match the height of the icon next to it (if you are putting any, for perfection's sake)
@ FB BS


Tagbox

Affiliates

Designer Nick clement jeron jia hui LiFen mark lee melody terence wei xuan wing sze xun wei yvonne Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Entries
Wednesday, December 9, 2009 /
Well,today seem so boring to mi.Nothing to do.(bored)

Finding games to play at the moment..Such as L4d 2 or others.Maybe psp games too?

But manage to have some fun playing basketball..Isn't holiday suppose to have more free time?How come people not there!?Now,only a few bunch of people playing but meeting new friends though.Someone recommend any games to mi?Either PC or PSP.

Oops missed my friend birthday party.Hmm,hope he won't mind.Well,Happy birthday to him.Even though he didn't knw i have blog and he won't able to see this..~.~

Ohya,i saw 3 guys today..EEW(people who play basketball with mi should knw who they are)
~Gross~ ~THE GAY CLUB~lols

Well,that all..

@ 4:14 AM



Rights reserved © 16thday
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce