Stop calling
I don't wanna think anymore
☎Profile
Hello, this is my profile.
I have many many weird dreams.
I dreamt of making pigs fly and making crayons edible.
And one day, thanks to me, it'll be raining hamburgers.
I sleep late everyday and wake up late, so who cares about early birds catching the worms?
Seriously, it's boring sleping early.
Oh yeah, and take note of the height of your profile, it better match the height of the icon next to it (if you are putting any, for perfection's sake)@ FB BS
|
Tagbox |
Affiliates
|
Entries
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
/
~Hi~
Here is some pictures of the reunion dinner.Sorrie took quite long to upload



1st picture,my face looks weird =.=''' I eating BANANA SPLIT ..
All twist expect Xw
tt all for the reunion...
Yesterday,
Our class go to a room which have computer to do some computer work.During the lesson,my friend found out some of the computer have World of Warcraft in it..So,since the teacher lesson vry boring.My friends started playin..Few mins ltr,i got bored so i started playing.Jus when i wan to press start.Teacher was walking toward my table,quickly change to desktop & pretend i was playin attention.Then i ask teacher for help because i can't complete some parts.Teacher came,& he move his on the Warcraft Application then he click..I was caught red hand for playin games during lesson,but the teacher nv scold & guess wat he told mi?He told mi 'No wonder cannot work lar because this game got virus?'Teacher talkin rubbish...
tt all.
Yesterday,
Our class go to a room which have computer to do some computer work.During the lesson,my friend found out some of the computer have World of Warcraft in it..So,since the teacher lesson vry boring.My friends started playin..Few mins ltr,i got bored so i started playing.Jus when i wan to press start.Teacher was walking toward my table,quickly change to desktop & pretend i was playin attention.Then i ask teacher for help because i can't complete some parts.Teacher came,& he move his on the Warcraft Application then he click..I was caught red hand for playin games during lesson,but the teacher nv scold & guess wat he told mi?He told mi 'No wonder cannot work lar because this game got virus?'Teacher talkin rubbish...
tt all.
@ 7:22 AM
Rights reserved © 16thday
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce

