Stop calling
I don't wanna think anymore
☎Profile
Hello, this is my profile.
I have many many weird dreams.
I dreamt of making pigs fly and making crayons edible.
And one day, thanks to me, it'll be raining hamburgers.
I sleep late everyday and wake up late, so who cares about early birds catching the worms?
Seriously, it's boring sleping early.
Oh yeah, and take note of the height of your profile, it better match the height of the icon next to it (if you are putting any, for perfection's sake)@ FB BS
|
Tagbox |
Affiliates
|
Entries
Monday, February 2, 2009
/
~ Hi ~
Blog rotting?No way,i everyday got clean de =.= Jk lar
On 31th (sat) Reunion dinner wit my secondary school friends,had lots of fun..Hope to plan more activities.When to swensens to enjoy ur reunion dinner at terminal 2.But it seem lyk we all were making lots of noise down there.After that,took some photo(will be posted ASAP)
Next when to watch " All Well ENd'S WEll " Nice show,must watch.after the movie,it's already 9++,when home.
2day(2/2/,09)
when to school as usual...Nth much happen in school..After school continue playin basketball wit Bk & Marcus..~ I WAN TO GET BETTER (ALOTS)~ I think this few days/months/years,i will be at basketball court(acutally i always at basketball court) dots.... Going to train till i become insane.I sound lyk basketball manic?Alot of people say tt.
On 31th (sat) Reunion dinner wit my secondary school friends,had lots of fun..Hope to plan more activities.When to swensens to enjoy ur reunion dinner at terminal 2.But it seem lyk we all were making lots of noise down there.After that,took some photo(will be posted ASAP)
Next when to watch " All Well ENd'S WEll " Nice show,must watch.after the movie,it's already 9++,when home.
2day(2/2/,09)
when to school as usual...Nth much happen in school..After school continue playin basketball wit Bk & Marcus..~ I WAN TO GET BETTER (ALOTS)~ I think this few days/months/years,i will be at basketball court(acutally i always at basketball court) dots.... Going to train till i become insane.I sound lyk basketball manic?Alot of people say tt.
TRAINING TRAINING TRAINING
TILL
I
M
BETTER
PLAYER
TILL
I
M
BETTER
PLAYER
Changing blog song soon/May change the link too
@ 6:30 AM
Rights reserved © 16thday
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce

