Stop calling
I don't wanna think anymore
☎Profile

Hello, this is my profile. I have many many weird dreams. I dreamt of making pigs fly and making crayons edible. And one day, thanks to me, it'll be raining hamburgers. I sleep late everyday and wake up late, so who cares about early birds catching the worms? Seriously, it's boring sleping early. Oh yeah, and take note of the height of your profile, it better match the height of the icon next to it (if you are putting any, for perfection's sake)
@ FB BS


Tagbox

Affiliates

Designer Nick clement jeron jia hui LiFen mark lee melody terence wei xuan wing sze xun wei yvonne Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Entries
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 /
~Hi~

2day,went to school at 1pm..Late sia,but woke up at 9am=.=Ltr,went to school at 12.30pm,have my lunch & waiting for my friends to arrive.Since we reach there early,we decided to stay at workshop while waiting for the teacher.Soon teacher arrive,ask everyone meet him in classroom.Next,teacher starting mark our attendents.Then told group 2,u can go home le..We all lyk HUH!?Teacher explain to us " Ur teacher have to attend meeting & dun have relieve teacher.So can go home le."So we spent 30min in the classroom only =.='''

So slack at canteen till 2pm...Went home...Taking LRT,I saw Pei Hwa Wushu Coach =.='' Next, reach my stop,walkin back home,i saw melvin...

Oh,nowadays my friends recommend mi lots of nice games in PSP.

Nth to say le

Yeah! Chinese New Year is coming...

@ 5:11 AM



Rights reserved © 16thday
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce