Stop calling
I don't wanna think anymore
☎Profile
Hello, this is my profile.
I have many many weird dreams.
I dreamt of making pigs fly and making crayons edible.
And one day, thanks to me, it'll be raining hamburgers.
I sleep late everyday and wake up late, so who cares about early birds catching the worms?
Seriously, it's boring sleping early.
Oh yeah, and take note of the height of your profile, it better match the height of the icon next to it (if you are putting any, for perfection's sake)@ FB BS
|
Tagbox |
Affiliates
|
Entries
Monday, January 5, 2009
/
~Hi~
2day starting of the new term in school & it sux to the max... First example : Due to many people got into Aerospace Mac Technology,so teacher decide to spilt us into 3 groups...Guess wat,my classmates (guys lar) all anti social lor.. Second example : Recess all by myself,dunno where to go after my meal...Damm sianx...At first i tot i will make new friends on the first day..In the end.Ohya,during i check the basketball court got anyone playin.No one? They all inactive de har?If lyk tt,i really wan to change school !
Sianx arhh,2morrow nid to go to tt anti social school.Have the urge to go back to Secondary life,where everyone is easily socialable... Totally different thing.
Somemore,i learnt tt my normal school timetable. For Mondays,Tuesdays,Thursdays & Fridays demiss at 4.30pm. So late lor.
Haix,really dun feel lyk go back to there.2morrow will be choosing CCA.I also dunno tt campus got basketball or someother intesting CCA.
I tot during Hoildays are boring.Now,tt campus is worst !!!
I wonder wat will happen 2morrow?
I hope is better than 2day
2day starting of the new term in school & it sux to the max... First example : Due to many people got into Aerospace Mac Technology,so teacher decide to spilt us into 3 groups...Guess wat,my classmates (guys lar) all anti social lor.. Second example : Recess all by myself,dunno where to go after my meal...Damm sianx...At first i tot i will make new friends on the first day..In the end.Ohya,during i check the basketball court got anyone playin.No one? They all inactive de har?If lyk tt,i really wan to change school !
Sianx arhh,2morrow nid to go to tt anti social school.Have the urge to go back to Secondary life,where everyone is easily socialable... Totally different thing.
Somemore,i learnt tt my normal school timetable. For Mondays,Tuesdays,Thursdays & Fridays demiss at 4.30pm. So late lor.
Haix,really dun feel lyk go back to there.2morrow will be choosing CCA.I also dunno tt campus got basketball or someother intesting CCA.
I tot during Hoildays are boring.Now,tt campus is worst !!!
I wonder wat will happen 2morrow?
I hope is better than 2day
@ 5:07 AM
Rights reserved © 16thday
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce

