Stop calling
I don't wanna think anymore
☎Profile
Hello, this is my profile.
I have many many weird dreams.
I dreamt of making pigs fly and making crayons edible.
And one day, thanks to me, it'll be raining hamburgers.
I sleep late everyday and wake up late, so who cares about early birds catching the worms?
Seriously, it's boring sleping early.
Oh yeah, and take note of the height of your profile, it better match the height of the icon next to it (if you are putting any, for perfection's sake)@ FB BS
|
Tagbox |
Affiliates
|
Entries
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
/
~ Hi ~
Yesterday
went out wit xw & his friend
then went out watch Madagascar
for the 3rd time le
but the movie nv fails to make mi laugh
Ok before goin in
i saw some1 from Pei Hwa
in Marcus Wee Class
Lols
After tt,
went to tampiness
the saw got amusment park
there take a look
actually still got others
but lazy to take
then went home
Yesterday
went out wit xw & his friend
then went out watch Madagascar
for the 3rd time le
but the movie nv fails to make mi laugh
Ok before goin in
i saw some1 from Pei Hwa
in Marcus Wee Class
Lols
After tt,
went to tampiness
the saw got amusment park
there take a look
but lazy to take
then went home
@ 9:59 PM
Rights reserved © 16thday
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce

