Stop calling
I don't wanna think anymore
☎Profile

Hello, this is my profile. I have many many weird dreams. I dreamt of making pigs fly and making crayons edible. And one day, thanks to me, it'll be raining hamburgers. I sleep late everyday and wake up late, so who cares about early birds catching the worms? Seriously, it's boring sleping early. Oh yeah, and take note of the height of your profile, it better match the height of the icon next to it (if you are putting any, for perfection's sake)
@ FB BS


Tagbox

Affiliates

Designer Nick clement jeron jia hui LiFen mark lee melody terence wei xuan wing sze xun wei yvonne Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Entries
Monday, October 20, 2008 /
~ Hi ~


This few days struck at home with nothing else to do


Beside:

Playing Computer

Watching tv

Playing Basketball(dun lyk to play basketball near my house)

BUT

Play com - nag & nag

Go out wit friends - go home at 7 or 8(cannot later than tt or-else call & call )
or cannot

Watch tv - Mother will change channel

Got friend shalet - sometime cannot go
or cannot ton

Go my friend house to ton - CANNOT

Go out watch midnight movie - CANNOT


Then struck at home

WITH NOTHING TO DO

Now all naggin liao


2day mood: awful & bored


@ 5:25 AM



Rights reserved © 16thday
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce