Stop calling
I don't wanna think anymore
☎Profile

Hello, this is my profile. I have many many weird dreams. I dreamt of making pigs fly and making crayons edible. And one day, thanks to me, it'll be raining hamburgers. I sleep late everyday and wake up late, so who cares about early birds catching the worms? Seriously, it's boring sleping early. Oh yeah, and take note of the height of your profile, it better match the height of the icon next to it (if you are putting any, for perfection's sake)
@ FB BS


Tagbox

Affiliates

Designer Nick clement jeron jia hui LiFen mark lee melody terence wei xuan wing sze xun wei yvonne Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Entries
Saturday, October 4, 2008 /
~ Hi ~

2day got lots of things to write abt

: Firstly :

Went to jogging at 7am

Woke up at 5.30am

Jog till 10am

Went McDonald eat breakfast

& found some1 looks lyk AHEM

: Secondly :

They went to my house

Suppose to go Kovan

But parents dun allow at first

: Thirdly :

Went to compass

While waiting for them

Went to buy some candy

&

Listening to "Welcome to Black Parade"

Soon they arrived

Before goin to take MRT train

We saw a MAN vry sissy

Tt image keep making me laugh

: Later :

Went to a place near Catay to play

ARCADE

Play & Play

: After tt :

Went MCDonald to eat again


Then all go home le

Now feeling vry tired

I think u guys will not understand this pic
can u see a little white spot in the middle?
( tt is where a Bangalar squating there & wearing a white shirt but only able to see his shirt )


Woa City View

SUN RISE


Goodnightz/Bye

@ 6:23 AM



Rights reserved © 16thday
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce