Stop calling
I don't wanna think anymore
☎Profile
Hello, this is my profile.
I have many many weird dreams.
I dreamt of making pigs fly and making crayons edible.
And one day, thanks to me, it'll be raining hamburgers.
I sleep late everyday and wake up late, so who cares about early birds catching the worms?
Seriously, it's boring sleping early.
Oh yeah, and take note of the height of your profile, it better match the height of the icon next to it (if you are putting any, for perfection's sake)@ FB BS
|
Tagbox |
Affiliates
|
Entries
Monday, September 22, 2008
/
~ Hi ~
2day went to compass point to study
When there at 11am
Afterward
when to buy bread from BreadTalk
afterward go library
&
study
study till 1pm
go arcade play
Finish playin go eat lunch
Then go to Wx house to continue study
At there all hyper
1. Electric Guitar
2. Audi
3. Wushu
4. study
Got 1 Video
nxt time then i put
2day went to compass point to study
When there at 11am
Afterward
when to buy bread from BreadTalk
afterward go library
&
study
study till 1pm
go arcade play
Finish playin go eat lunch
Then go to Wx house to continue study
At there all hyper
1. Electric Guitar
2. Audi
3. Wushu
4. study
Got 1 Video
nxt time then i put
@ 8:47 AM
Rights reserved © 16thday
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce

