Stop calling
I don't wanna think anymore
☎Profile
Hello, this is my profile.
I have many many weird dreams.
I dreamt of making pigs fly and making crayons edible.
And one day, thanks to me, it'll be raining hamburgers.
I sleep late everyday and wake up late, so who cares about early birds catching the worms?
Seriously, it's boring sleping early.
Oh yeah, and take note of the height of your profile, it better match the height of the icon next to it (if you are putting any, for perfection's sake)@ FB BS
|
Tagbox |
Affiliates
|
Entries
Monday, September 8, 2008
/
!! 4 MORE SUBJECTS TO GO !!
LET DO WELL
after tt
LET ENJOY
2day
At school Nick & I become vry hyper 2day
first is abt thunder witch
ETC ETC ETC
after school
they come to my house to study
first watch DiamondDust rebilion
after
Bk n ME start study
In the breaktime
Playin naruto & bleach
Draw to BK ( Naruto )
draw to Nick (Naruto )
Lost to Yvonne ( Bleach )
Yvonne getting better and better each day in bleach
scary sia
then teach them maths
My Poor Cow
Cute right?
LET DO WELL
after tt
LET ENJOY
2day
At school Nick & I become vry hyper 2day
first is abt thunder witch
ETC ETC ETC
after school
they come to my house to study
first watch DiamondDust rebilion
after
Bk n ME start study
In the breaktime
Playin naruto & bleach
Draw to BK ( Naruto )
draw to Nick (Naruto )
Lost to Yvonne ( Bleach )
Yvonne getting better and better each day in bleach
scary sia
then teach them maths
Cute right?
The End
GOOD LUCK IN 2MORROW CPA PRATICAL
Jia You Jia You
GOOD LUCK IN 2MORROW CPA PRATICAL
Jia You Jia You
@ 5:24 AM
Rights reserved © 16thday
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce

