Stop calling
I don't wanna think anymore
☎Profile
Hello, this is my profile.
I have many many weird dreams.
I dreamt of making pigs fly and making crayons edible.
And one day, thanks to me, it'll be raining hamburgers.
I sleep late everyday and wake up late, so who cares about early birds catching the worms?
Seriously, it's boring sleping early.
Oh yeah, and take note of the height of your profile, it better match the height of the icon next to it (if you are putting any, for perfection's sake)@ FB BS
|
Tagbox |
Affiliates
|
Entries
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
/
~Hi~
!! Finally !!
Prelim got to be over le
One more day
Yea !
Another Good News
I maybe running for the sport day afterall
But sadly only have Baiton
Somemore i will be the last person to run
tt means i nid to dash with all my might to the finishing line
Got alot of pressure !!
+ Sec 4 sudents
+ Some run faster than mi
Haix
Nvm i try my best
HOpe Our class win
^_^
While waiting for Art students to finish
We sat down at canteen,Talking abt D&t at first,then Cpa,then Math..
After tt,we all talkin abt bleach
& Boon Khim stopping us from sayin because he nv watch.But didn't work.
TO Friends:
GOOD LUCK
FOR MATHS PAPER II
&
CHINESE
&
MALAY
~ TT all ~
!! Finally !!
Prelim got to be over le
One more day
Yea !
Another Good News
I maybe running for the sport day afterall
But sadly only have Baiton
Somemore i will be the last person to run
tt means i nid to dash with all my might to the finishing line
Got alot of pressure !!
+ Sec 4 sudents
+ Some run faster than mi
Haix
Nvm i try my best
HOpe Our class win
^_^
While waiting for Art students to finish
We sat down at canteen,Talking abt D&t at first,then Cpa,then Math..
After tt,we all talkin abt bleach
& Boon Khim stopping us from sayin because he nv watch.But didn't work.
TO Friends:
GOOD LUCK
FOR MATHS PAPER II
&
CHINESE
&
MALAY
~ TT all ~
@ 6:04 AM
Rights reserved © 16thday
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce

