Stop calling
I don't wanna think anymore
☎Profile
Hello, this is my profile.
I have many many weird dreams.
I dreamt of making pigs fly and making crayons edible.
And one day, thanks to me, it'll be raining hamburgers.
I sleep late everyday and wake up late, so who cares about early birds catching the worms?
Seriously, it's boring sleping early.
Oh yeah, and take note of the height of your profile, it better match the height of the icon next to it (if you are putting any, for perfection's sake)@ FB BS
|
Tagbox |
Affiliates
|
Entries
Monday, August 25, 2008
/
~ Hi ~
2day School as normal
Expect kena scoldin by Our Chinese teacher
In the LRT
Guess who i met
Jivaan
Then go Wx house study
Actually suppose to study
In the End all nv study
Play Audi & Play Taiti
Audi
Yvonne 1st time try Beat up
Then try to play 190 & 154 bmp
But she give up
Taiti I lose
i think to long nv play le
left 8 more days...
When Bk & I taking bus home
163M
A big bus with how many passengers?
With 3 including Bk & mi


Then eating Chaos in bus
Lucky bus driver nv see
Throughout our trip back home
Only got 3 - 4
then reach our stop
no passenger left le
Then walking past basketball court
I saw a man tryin to do layout
but fail
Almost go in
Tt all
2day School as normal
Expect kena scoldin by Our Chinese teacher
In the LRT
Guess who i met
Jivaan
Then go Wx house study
Actually suppose to study
In the End all nv study
Play Audi & Play Taiti
Audi
Yvonne 1st time try Beat up
Then try to play 190 & 154 bmp
But she give up
Taiti I lose
i think to long nv play le
left 8 more days...
When Bk & I taking bus home
163M
A big bus with how many passengers?
With 3 including Bk & mi
Then eating Chaos in bus
Lucky bus driver nv see
Throughout our trip back home
Only got 3 - 4
then reach our stop
no passenger left le
Then walking past basketball court
I saw a man tryin to do layout
but fail
Almost go in
Tt all
@ 5:24 AM
Rights reserved © 16thday
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce

