Stop calling
I don't wanna think anymore
☎Profile

Hello, this is my profile. I have many many weird dreams. I dreamt of making pigs fly and making crayons edible. And one day, thanks to me, it'll be raining hamburgers. I sleep late everyday and wake up late, so who cares about early birds catching the worms? Seriously, it's boring sleping early. Oh yeah, and take note of the height of your profile, it better match the height of the icon next to it (if you are putting any, for perfection's sake)
@ FB BS


Tagbox

Affiliates

Designer Nick clement jeron jia hui LiFen mark lee melody terence wei xuan wing sze xun wei yvonne Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Entries
Thursday, August 28, 2008 /



HI

2day is Teacher's Day

Here i wish all teachers

A happy teacher's day

2day @ school

got alot of funny performs
&
boring talks

making some of us leg cramp

Anyway

after all those performs

All Sec 4 students went to canteen to have

FOODS

But all those foods finish in a flash

After eating

Take photos wit teachers & among ourself




_______________________________________

2day the day has come

beside Teacher's day

Another day created by Mark Lee & I

IS ........................





@ 10:51 PM



Rights reserved © 16thday
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce