Stop calling
I don't wanna think anymore
☎Profile
Hello, this is my profile.
I have many many weird dreams.
I dreamt of making pigs fly and making crayons edible.
And one day, thanks to me, it'll be raining hamburgers.
I sleep late everyday and wake up late, so who cares about early birds catching the worms?
Seriously, it's boring sleping early.
Oh yeah, and take note of the height of your profile, it better match the height of the icon next to it (if you are putting any, for perfection's sake)@ FB BS
|
Tagbox |
Affiliates
|
Entries
Monday, August 18, 2008
/
~ HI ~
2day is a great day for us
Because we have created more nick names for some people
Anyway
2day at recess
Race wit Nick & Jivaan
First round:
I Lost to Jivaan
Second round:
I Lost to Nick
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After school ,
after hearing tt GX , WX & BK goin for a haircut
Felt lyk goin wit them at first
Because during recess kena catch by MR MURU
Actually cannot
BUT
My father come back to bring my mother to buy carpet
So ask my mother to bring to Hougang
& guess wat
None of their turns yet
So pei them
After awhile Nick & Yvonne come back
then when for another walk
first is BK
Second is GW
Third is WX
next 2 guys
then mi
All come out with short hair
Next Eat WanTon noodles for lunch
After tt
chating all the way till 5pm
( some 1 kena bully by us )
Pei nick go home first then walked back wit BK
TT ALL
2day is a great day for us
Because we have created more nick names for some people
Anyway
2day at recess
Race wit Nick & Jivaan
First round:
I Lost to Jivaan
Second round:
I Lost to Nick
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After school ,
after hearing tt GX , WX & BK goin for a haircut
Felt lyk goin wit them at first
Because during recess kena catch by MR MURU
Actually cannot
BUT
My father come back to bring my mother to buy carpet
So ask my mother to bring to Hougang
& guess wat
None of their turns yet
So pei them
After awhile Nick & Yvonne come back
then when for another walk
first is BK
Second is GW
Third is WX
next 2 guys
then mi
All come out with short hair
Next Eat WanTon noodles for lunch
After tt
chating all the way till 5pm
( some 1 kena bully by us )
Pei nick go home first then walked back wit BK
TT ALL
@ 6:52 AM
Rights reserved © 16thday
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce

