Stop calling
I don't wanna think anymore
☎Profile
Hello, this is my profile.
I have many many weird dreams.
I dreamt of making pigs fly and making crayons edible.
And one day, thanks to me, it'll be raining hamburgers.
I sleep late everyday and wake up late, so who cares about early birds catching the worms?
Seriously, it's boring sleping early.
Oh yeah, and take note of the height of your profile, it better match the height of the icon next to it (if you are putting any, for perfection's sake)@ FB BS
|
Tagbox |
Affiliates
|
Entries
Thursday, July 3, 2008
/
L0L!! ANYWAY this is the real 1.2day at com lab,Mark lee help mi to make tag board,then dunno knw wat happen,he help mi blog.because i was busyin playin wit other's people com,nv notice.2day,is the 2nd group of people takin oral,their feedback is EASY,unfair lor,give us difficult 1 they take easy.So stay back at school quite basketball again while waitin for them to finish.They took quite long to end...Anyway,at the match we losing,almost can win.BUt 2nd / 3th /4th match we winnin,because we playin against the NoN-sChooL team...They kena bully by YS.~L0L~2morrow is the last group taking oral.{ WISH THEM GOOD LUCK } 2day do alot of Math exam papers for pratice.Hiax... { TT ALL} GOOD NIGHTZ ( 0 . 0 )zzz
today: not in a good mood
@ 3:24 AM
Rights reserved © 16thday
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce

