Stop calling
I don't wanna think anymore
☎Profile
Hello, this is my profile.
I have many many weird dreams.
I dreamt of making pigs fly and making crayons edible.
And one day, thanks to me, it'll be raining hamburgers.
I sleep late everyday and wake up late, so who cares about early birds catching the worms?
Seriously, it's boring sleping early.
Oh yeah, and take note of the height of your profile, it better match the height of the icon next to it (if you are putting any, for perfection's sake)@ FB BS
|
Tagbox |
Affiliates
|
Entries
Friday, July 4, 2008
/
HI !! 2day,not vry borning because got alot of things to do at school.anyway,2day stay back at school play basketball while waitin for those people taking oral.So play lor,in the end lose.Sianx,they too fast liao.Nvm.SO reach 3pm le,i ask them simple or difficult?some say easy...VOTING
~ Lets Vote ~
Then 2morrow got tution,after tt go my friend shalet to celebrate my friend birthday.So 2day nid to sleep early.Anyway,MUST WATCH GHOST WHISPER !! TT ALL { goodNightz }
- chapet's complaining & neighbour
- family & family outing
- orphanage & Agaranguni
~ Lets Vote ~
Then 2morrow got tution,after tt go my friend shalet to celebrate my friend birthday.So 2day nid to sleep early.Anyway,MUST WATCH GHOST WHISPER !! TT ALL { goodNightz }
@ 6:54 AM
Rights reserved © 16thday
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce

