Stop calling
I don't wanna think anymore
☎Profile

Hello, this is my profile. I have many many weird dreams. I dreamt of making pigs fly and making crayons edible. And one day, thanks to me, it'll be raining hamburgers. I sleep late everyday and wake up late, so who cares about early birds catching the worms? Seriously, it's boring sleping early. Oh yeah, and take note of the height of your profile, it better match the height of the icon next to it (if you are putting any, for perfection's sake)
@ FB BS


Tagbox

Affiliates

Designer Nick clement jeron jia hui LiFen mark lee melody terence wei xuan wing sze xun wei yvonne Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Entries
Wednesday, July 2, 2008 /
Hi !! 2day,at CPA lesson,we all go com lab to do worksheets,Then got 1 "EXTRA" person in my class running around the first row,then inritate the others people..ask him not to run,he told mi to give him 3 reasons but after tt he try runnin the second row.he ran past teacher & kena caught.I LAUGH,when i saw the teacher reaction when he kena caught.Dun believe?Ask Mark Lee.After finishing my work,i was not able to log in to lifen's blog,because i dunno the password,sianx,cannot help her blog.Dismissal at 1245pm for students have oral exam 2day.Woah,i was the last 3 person sia,have to wait so long.Vry Nervous at first...but in the end,i think is okok.ANYWAY,I WiSH EVERYONE DO WELL IN THEIR ORAL!! { GOOD LUCK GUYZ }{ TT ALL }
GoodNightz (0_0)zzz

@ 3:29 AM



Rights reserved © 16thday
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce