Stop calling
I don't wanna think anymore
☎Profile
Hello, this is my profile.
I have many many weird dreams.
I dreamt of making pigs fly and making crayons edible.
And one day, thanks to me, it'll be raining hamburgers.
I sleep late everyday and wake up late, so who cares about early birds catching the worms?
Seriously, it's boring sleping early.
Oh yeah, and take note of the height of your profile, it better match the height of the icon next to it (if you are putting any, for perfection's sake)@ FB BS
|
Tagbox |
Affiliates
|
Entries
Thursday, June 26, 2008
/
Hi !!!~ YEA,2day is 26th ~!! Okok,2day at school really boring.During CPA lesson,some people sianx dao they blog at school.I Help mark lee to blog since i nth to do.but after writing a few sentence i decided to give up.so i when to Lifen & Yvonne seat arrangement.& found out they play a weird games,such as Hair cutting game,gardening,taking care of the babies game n more...Then lifen go into her blog,i help her blog too,but she not happy wat i wrote there so she delete.{ FOR MORE INFOMATION ABT WAT WE POST IN HER BLOG }{PLS produce a letter from upstairs,must be black & white and take 3 working days to approve}THX ! After tt,is Math lesson,but teacher not in school,so a relieve teacher came in & show us magic tricks tt can be found in my magic book,expect for 1...*AT english lesson,Nick,Mark,Yvonne n Mi doin our 'master piece'..*{ VRY IMPORTANCE NID TO BE MENTION }Then ltr got Oral...GO for lunch first,at canteen,i brought 3 packets of 'HELLO PANDA' then could not finish so throw into people food when they not lookin.after tt,i go play basketball for awhile.I when to 2nd floor drunk the basketball into the net.Play for awhile,then went to classroom wait for the examiner to come.Guess wat,is MR Muru,our DM!!! while waitin i felt vry nervous because 1st time MR Muru become the examiner for our class.SUDDENLY,i heard him say 'nxt'.Shocked,suddenly so fast,acutally is because i was the 2nd person..So sit there for 5min readin to myself.MY turn,i read the passage vry fast & the conservation is quite good.Teacher should not tell the marks,but he told us.i got 19/30,not good right?He say " u talk too fast le,try to slow down abit,then the conservation is good but can improve"I talk lyk bullet train lyk tt?But i think not as fast as bullet train,tt 1 too fast liao.I nod my head & when to the staircase to wait for them.. Mark chan,Jaslin,Mark lee,Lifen,Arif,Diyana,Farid,Hong wuai,Nick,Xun wei,Boon Khim & Yvonne,the other we nv wait because vry late le ~ Go Home ~Reach home liao,then phone spoilt again,make mi nid to use the SAMSUNG phone.hiax.CANNOT LISTEN TO MUSIC LIAO.ALL MY SONGS & SOME OF MY CONTACTS IN MY SONY ERICSSON PHONE beacuse tt phone auto install in Phone Memory.2day,on com is to help people find songs...Nvm lar,because i always ask my friends to help mi find,now able to help them find. <<>>@ 6:58 AM
Rights reserved © 16thday
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce

