Stop calling
I don't wanna think anymore
☎Profile

Hello, this is my profile. I have many many weird dreams. I dreamt of making pigs fly and making crayons edible. And one day, thanks to me, it'll be raining hamburgers. I sleep late everyday and wake up late, so who cares about early birds catching the worms? Seriously, it's boring sleping early. Oh yeah, and take note of the height of your profile, it better match the height of the icon next to it (if you are putting any, for perfection's sake)
@ FB BS


Tagbox

Affiliates

Designer Nick clement jeron jia hui LiFen mark lee melody terence wei xuan wing sze xun wei yvonne Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Entries
Monday, June 9, 2008 / 8/Jun/08
Hi !! yesterday,nothing to do at home. Always doing the same things example: Play Com or Watch Tv .Hiax,untill evening. My cousins N us go out to celebrate " FATHER'S DAY ". We reach there the first and scan through the place...That place was vry big...Then,after my cousin drink finish a coconut,we paste a sticker onto my small cousin's back.He didn't found out...Ohya,i found out tt my cousin have a "money face".I told him tt i give him 10 M to his acc at bootes,he agree as soon as i say finish.WTF.{S0 Greedy}After finish eating,i play Bleach 5 n i took turns wit my smallest cousin.He primary 2 & he knw how to play liao.BUT,he nid to take a long time to kill his opponents.Then they all go home.My parents bring us to PLAZA SING to bring my 'ABARAI RENJI' doll. ^_^ Finally buy tt doll liao.Then xw ask mi to go his house & i found out tt Maple Private Serve quite fun sia.Exp so fast up..TT @LL F0R 2D@Y.

@ 4:37 AM



Rights reserved © 16thday
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce