Stop calling
I don't wanna think anymore
☎Profile
Hello, this is my profile.
I have many many weird dreams.
I dreamt of making pigs fly and making crayons edible.
And one day, thanks to me, it'll be raining hamburgers.
I sleep late everyday and wake up late, so who cares about early birds catching the worms?
Seriously, it's boring sleping early.
Oh yeah, and take note of the height of your profile, it better match the height of the icon next to it (if you are putting any, for perfection's sake)@ FB BS
|
Tagbox |
Affiliates
|
Entries
Saturday, June 7, 2008
/ 6/Jun/08
Yea ! Finally update my blog le...since from tt day at D&T period untill now.sianx,kena kick out of PT & nothing to do so blog lor...2day,my friends and i go celebrate Terrence birthday.I woke up at 11pm tot i will reach there last but i was the first to reach there -.-"'At compass point, i met up wit Matsumoto so let her play PSP.. When i got bored so i started disturbing her by press the 'chance' button & she keep on missing..Everyone reach there at 1+pm.We go to a resturant call 'Jus Noodle' to celebrate Terrence's birthday.Reach the MRT station we meet up wit Da Sao & found out tt we leave Jeron behind.We stayed there for awhile while waiting for him to reach but we decided to go first,on the way there to 'Jus Noodle' Wx challage mi to a Naruto Battle in PSP... I kena trash so i ask xw to help out n luckly he win.Phew..Inisde the resturant,our table was the noisyiest n suddenly become ' high ' when we saw the chopstick & etc...Suddenly,i did a experiment in xw's drink & mine.For xw,i put 'Root Beer' + Coffee Ice Cream + Mango Ice Cream + Strawberry Ice Cream inside...For mine,I put Mountain Dew + 2 Strawberry Ice Cream + Mango Ice Cream inside.BUT,xw's drink taste better than mine.mine taste lyk Watermelon drink.i told him but he nv believe mi.After tt, we go see a shop selling swords,there have Renji /toushirou / Hinamori / Rukia / Ichigo & others anime swords..then go to "tou tou shop"there i saw <6> squad captain clothes so i force my Taichon to wear but he ran away.Then we all go Arcade.Play & play & play untill vry long.. Awww,then same as xw, { hate this part }have to go home liao.. When i reach home,I found out tt i got Lifen disk,Nick & xw ear pieces & the sweets we won in the Arcade...Oops.Forgot to return to them.. TT @ll F0R 2d@y { i write untill " vry details right? "} haha... G00dNightz@ 8:09 AM
Rights reserved © 16thday
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce
With some inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone, ft. Beyonce

